Lavender Honey Pancakes make the perfect summer breakfast treat!
The final Pancake Pop-Up event is coming up this Saturday, June 8th at Zingerman’s Coffee Company! We’ll be there flipping Cornman Farms signature Homestead pancakes from 8-11am. (Click here to buy our pancake mix online!) In addition to our traditional homestead pancakes, the monthly flavor is Lavender Honey.
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 tbsp lavender syrup
- 1 lb. Cornman Farms Homestead Pancake Mix (or your favorite mix!)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp melted butter (we’re partial to Kerrygold )
- The night before, place honey and lavender syrup in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and place in a container to cool overnight.
- The next morning, reheat the mixture and strain.
- Whisk milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Gradually add dry mix, stirring continuously until batter forms.
- Pour melted butter slowly into the batter and stir gently to incorporate.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on low heat and rub lightly with oil.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan and spread out with a spoon to about a 4-inch diameter.
- Allow small bubbles to form, then drizzle with the honey lavender mixture.
- Flip with a rubber spatula.
- Cook for another 1-1.5 minutes.
- Let them rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve them with your choice of butter, maple syrup, jam or plain (they’re that good)!